Sunday 16 September 2012

Sunday am

Not a great deal happening during the last week.  Just the usual changing, grumbling etc.  Mum is in a "I want to go to hospital" mode which means we get "I'm very very very very ill" all day and demands for doctors, hospitals etc.  The problem is that one day she's going to mean it and it's hard to work out if she's really ill or just looking for attention.

The dog is doing well after having the lump removed from her back.  The vet sent it away for analysis and the receptionist left a message on the answerphone to call them.  When I called back they told me the vet would have to speak to me so I was really worried.  Anyhow I needn't have as the same receptionist called back later to say the test had shown nothing abnormal so the old dog will continue for a while yet.

Another great day has begun - taking out the dog and shovelling up after it, emptying the cats' trays - nobody has thrown up this morning thank goodness - and emptying my mother's commode (nothing worse there either - a dry bed and underwear - so a relatively easy start to the day).

No comments:

Post a Comment